Tuesday, November 23, 2010

I’ve gotta new boyfren… he’s so lovely~~~~ :)

fall in LOVE again..I knew it i’ll get him some day.. :P i love him so much, each nite, everyday, every single breath i inhale, i kept on thinking of him since the first time i met him about a month ago.. i know its too fast for me to fall in love.... lol, i dunno wat i’m doing.. heheheee.. i just know that i fall in love with him at the first sight.. he’s so gorgeous… he’s so cool.. he’s awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! he have all the features that i want.. he’s verry perfect to me.. n dont wish i’ll have a better than him… he’s just the one that i’ve been looking for ever since.. :P lol,i’ve been talking craps for nonsence.. heheh.. but i can't take it.. n i want to tell everybody that my heart is taken away by him…:P well, let me introduce to you’ll.. his name is INSPIRA…:.:.:.

nk tawu more about him?.......ok, click sini.. selamat berkenalan !!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jangan baca jek..
meh tinggalkan komen..